Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We have heat!

I think I'll leave it to Ike if he'd like to recount all of the mishaps, delays, and headaches that went along with this task because I got to experience most of them first-hand and I'm tired of talking about them. Yelp will hear about it, though!

Today was the last step of the heating installation process: pressure testing. A dude came by today and taped up all of the registers and ran some tests to see how the system was working. It passed! He laughed somewhat nervously while telling me all of the results; I think he either thought I was cute or felt bad for being done right at the climax of V for Vendetta. Either way, teehee.

So that's done. We have heat. We've got to put the register vents back in there (not sure why they didn't replace them, but whatever) and we'll be set. It's wonderful having an ambient temperature of >60°F. Just wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment