Friday, July 8, 2011

A New Record!

Instead of doing the whole first blog post meta-commentary thing I'm going to write what actually happened today.

Today Ike sent me a text that began with "HOLY SHIT AGAIN!" and that phrase still triggers an EMERGENCY PANIC ALERT response, so I thought something had exploded at his lab. But no, actually it was good news! Our offer on That House was approved by the seller's lender. We'd been kinda nail-biting about it ever since the seller approved our offer (short sales FTW), but I think in the backs of our minds, we figured it'd go through. And we are so glad it did.

Then, of course, today was a whirlwind of questions and conversations and planning that I really didn't have time to do, but I squeezed in phone calls where I could, and so did Ike. We're moving things along, except dinner. Dinner hasn't happened yet. I'm wondering if we'll still bake fish or if we'll ditch our plans and go out to celebrate. Hm...

No comments:

Post a Comment